BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 18, 2010

the other side of the door

hey dudes.. and dudets!!!
holidays.. yeah awsome!!
i was SO BUSY!!!
yup. watching TV.. eating.. sleeping..
CHOIR...
well.. u noe..
so... lately.. just found another lier in my head,,,
but... i m too.. into this... NO ONE SHOULD LIE thing.. u noe??
well... i'm trying.. n .. no matter wad,,
they ALWAYS make me seem like the bad guy!!!
well. if he wants to protect me... he shoulden't have lied..
and if he wanted me.. he should have told me the friggin truth!!
well.. forget bout dat n.. u get a gurll with a normal lifestlye.. yada yada yada.. boring!!!!~ trust me.. i m kinda a boring person.. but if you get to know me. colours start popping out!!
I said leave but all i really want is you...
to stand outside my window throwing pebble screaming i'm in luv with you,,
wait ther ein the puoring rain..
cumin back for more..
and don't you leave cuz i noe all i need is on..
///////THE OTHER SIDE OF THE DOOR
well... back to black n white,,,
had trinity exam today... good.. i guess..
wen for choral fest...
=)
summone's SOUL SISTER
hehe
well.. wen't for KWN training camp..
fun fun..
DIYANA>> AINA>> PIK YEN>>>
roomies!!
Awsome food
teacher n pik yen playing comp in the middle of a boring coarse whil i was dying of boredomm!!!
gudbye.. for now,, =P FOREVER N ALWAYS>> yovisha
i'm not a princess.. this ain't a fairy tale,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment